Indian Wells Tennis

Russ and I attended the BNP Paribas Indian Wells Tennis tournament in March. We stayed with my mom and dad and watched tennis for 2 days straight! Really, 10am-12am - it was one of my favorite trips we've taken. We watched the greats battle it out for the top seat and were very impressed with the talent and seeing it first hand. We had awesome seats and even sat at ground level for one match. The hard thing about that, is that the ball moves so fast, you really can't see it and you are constantly moving your head from one side to the other. I'd do it again in a heartbeat! It was really great!

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

My cousin is a tennis buff too. I know she has travelled all over for tournaments. I have never seen her play though. She lives in Oklahoma.

I don't think I could watch tennis for very long, especially so close because I get motion sickness to easy. I would have to watch from a distance.