TWINS!

This weekend, I flew to Virginia to help my good friend Rachel with the arrival of her new twin babies.  She and Dave now have 6 kids, 3 boys and 3 girls.  BRAVE!  
 I had a fantastic time feeding, burping, changing and loving these little gems.  As you may know, I consider myself a baby hog, as I know I will not have any more babies of my own.  This was such a great way for me to provide service, spend quality time with my good friends and get my baby fix.  I even took the little boy into my room at night to help Rachel get some sleep.  It was a true joy!  
     

Announcing the arrival of
            Caroline 
and 
       Levi David Freeman
       August 26, 2009



Aren't babies just a miracle.  It's amazing how little they come out but how the grow everyday to become adults.  I look even at their calf muscle and wonder how it will grow to be the same size as mine, in 15 years.  Absolutely amazing.  I am so grateful for my own children and the chance I had to be with these little ones, if even just for a few days!  Welcome to the World.

No comments: