PIRATE PARTY

                                      These are Skull & Crossbone sugar cookies - Grant is not a big fan of cake!

                                             Grant & Robbie trying to touch the sting ray!

     Audrey Burg, Robbie Yeates, Noah Black, Grant, Justus Husmer, Nathan Hunter & Walty

                                                  Look at that nice, big Rainbow trout!

                                                                            Crazy kids!


                                                      Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish....SHARK!

1 comment:

Rachel Freeman said...

Awesome job on the cookies! I had fun in Vegas w/ you...my plane ride home was horrible. I was in the middle of a stinky man and an older lady coughing constantly. The plane was packed so I couldn't get a different seat. I hope you're home safe and sound.