Valentine's Day


Today, the kids all have Valentine's Day parties at school.  The all signed their cards by themselves, even the boys, and took them to school this week as requested.  Today at 12:15pm I got a phone call from Grant asking if I had his Valentines.  I said he gave them to his teacher yesterday, and he said she lost them.  So, faced with a crisis, I found every last leftover valentine card, signed his name and ran them over to the school.  I am somewhat disappointed in his teacher, because if I wasn't able to bring more over, he would have been really sad.  I am waiting to see what else this teacher has to offer this semester.  I haven't heard too many things about the teacher, so I guess we will have to wait and see.  No one will ever be able to replace Ms. Nelson!

No comments: