Laundry

Is the laundry ever really done? I can spend all day, washing, drying, ironing, folding, putting away all the clothes only to discover that I am still wearing something that will need to be washed tomorrow. It is Saturday afternoon, and I loathe going into the laudry room. Why? I have a load in the dryer, and one in the washer. Not too bad. It's just part of the "job" right? I told Georgia & Macy that from now on if they wanted their clothes washed, they would need to put them in the laudry room and expect at least a 48hour turn around. So really, I don't have that much to do - and yet, I pause. I guess it's because it will always be there tomorrow, so is there really a rush? Maybe it's the one part of my job that doesn't need to be rushed. What a pleasant discovery!

No comments: